The Sunspire i might like to know you
40 Posts
Ooc — Killi
[table width=85%][tr][td]
She placed her paws carefully, so as not to lose her footing among the loose dirt and rocks of the mountains slopes. A flash of pink caught her eye, growing in among the brush, the magenta blooms rising from bright green stalks. She had nothing pink among the flowers in her bouquet, but she knew not what these plants were. From their shape and form, however, she guessed that they were not harmless. She knew of flowers alike which were not poisonous, and from this assumption the pixie rounded up on the pink flowers and carefully picked a number of them, her jaws now holding their maximun capacity.

When Anouke rose from picking the last flowers of the bouquet, her pale shimmering eyes caught a flash of movement. The agouti fur of the hidden female was difficult to see, but she saw it, nevertheless. Obviously, this wolf did not want to be seen, and her pelt smelled foreign. In all honesty, Anouke did not want to approach her, with the fear that doing so would bring trouble to herself or her new pack. She wavered a moment, taking a step back and looking over her shoulder towards Ryujin.  She decided, however, that if she fled, the hidden wolfess may pursue her, and she would be lost, anyway.

In the end, Anouke peered into the space and found a pair of beautiful emerald eyes blazing from among the earthen tones of the female's fur along with the rocks, trees and foliage which surrounded her. The slender wraith chuffed through her mouthful of flowers. Then, an idea struck her. Having planned to decorate her cavern with the flowers, she chose in that moment to do something else with them. And so, Anouke approached the stranger and dropped the bouquet in the space in front of her.

She lifted her head. For you, she cooed. The sweetest of smiles curled her lips.
[/tr][/td][/table]
Messages In This Thread
i might like to know you - by Anouke - March 09, 2017, 05:27 PM
RE: i might like to know you - by West - March 12, 2017, 09:22 PM
RE: i might like to know you - by Anouke - March 13, 2017, 01:13 PM
RE: i might like to know you - by West - March 14, 2017, 01:07 PM
RE: i might like to know you - by Anouke - March 14, 2017, 07:03 PM
RE: i might like to know you - by West - March 19, 2017, 07:34 PM
RE: i might like to know you - by Anouke - March 21, 2017, 12:24 PM
RE: i might like to know you - by West - March 25, 2017, 05:49 PM
RE: i might like to know you - by Anouke - April 11, 2017, 12:21 PM
RE: i might like to know you - by West - April 15, 2017, 09:49 AM