Herbalists' Cache currach
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
She paused as the woman spoke, listening intently as she described the plant she desired. The other woman was a slight animal, with odd markings resting upon her brow. The woman seemed quite distracted to Semira, and it would be rude to bother her. She nearly left before the question was asked.

Poppy, it was not uncommon for the area. She remembered seeing some a few days back, the white flowers blooming along with their more well-known red sisters. What was that for again? She thought briefly before remembering the plant from childhood. Oh..the one γιαγιά use to give us when we were in pain...or were having a hard time sleeping. Semira then pulled herself from her thoughts as she raised her creamy maw to speak. “I haven’t seen any along my path today, only a while ago. But if you like I could help you search for it?” She smiled gently at the other woman, not wishing to intrude. Semira needed something to do though, even if it was helping a stranger.

She tilted her head after the question, and then glanced up at the flourishing greenery around her. Spring was washing over the area with full force. Cloverleaves peaked out between her claws, which sunk into the fluffy moss of the undergrowth. “If it were anywhere, it would absolutely be here.” She grinned at the other wolf again.
γιαγιά is greek for 'Grandma' <3
-By the light of the moon-

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5
Messages In This Thread
currach - by Kitsch - March 06, 2017, 10:37 PM
RE: currach - by Semira - March 07, 2017, 06:12 AM
RE: currach - by Kitsch - March 12, 2017, 06:28 PM
RE: currach - by Semira - March 14, 2017, 02:56 PM
RE: currach - by Kitsch - March 21, 2017, 10:01 PM
RE: currach - by Semira - March 26, 2017, 01:42 PM
RE: currach - by Kitsch - April 02, 2017, 07:27 PM