Blackwater Islands come to me and we shall dance
42 Posts
Ooc — Java
The pale women were together, but Hemithea couldn't have felt more distanced from the rest of her sisters even if she was on the other side of the planet. As the other girl approached, boastful and filled with cheer for having reunited with her, Hemithea instantly regretted traipsing along the beach; surely this was a test from the Mother, and she was not about to pass it.

Yes, she murmured over the crashing of the surf — but the girl was crowding her, kissing her face, and Hemithea couldn't stop a low drone from rumbling in the back of her throat. She pulled back, away from Kalika's too-close proximity, and took a few steps out from the sea's embrace.

She was cold, the spring wind shifting across her damp body and making her shiver, but she kept her eyes upon Kalika. I'm -- I'm sorry, its been a long time since I've... Been around other sisters. And a part of her was still strongly resistant. She did not align herself with Akantha for the sake of being close with the sisterhood; she did it for survival, and as it was her only option... She had to take it.
Messages In This Thread
come to me and we shall dance - by Kalika - March 11, 2017, 12:53 PM
RE: come to me and we shall dance - by RIP Hemitheia - March 13, 2017, 12:41 AM
RE: come to me and we shall dance - by Kalika - March 13, 2017, 11:22 PM
RE: come to me and we shall dance - by RIP Hemitheia - March 15, 2017, 05:28 PM
RE: come to me and we shall dance - by Kalika - March 15, 2017, 05:47 PM
RE: come to me and we shall dance - by RIP Hemitheia - March 16, 2017, 05:48 PM
RE: come to me and we shall dance - by Kalika - March 27, 2017, 08:08 PM