Horizon Ridge done my hair up real big beauty queen style
55 Posts
Ooc — Killi
[table width=85%][tr][td]

Salish's tail thudded in a lackadaisical fashion against the wall created by the gnarled roots of the tree beside her. The compliment had been returned, although in  words a much more eloquent, and much less blunt, then her own. Salish was known for her boldness, and for her tendancy to place her exact feelings out in the open. 

She offered thanks with yet another large smile. The golden she-wolf allowed the touch of the woman's snout upon her fur, or rather, she welcomed it, her heart seeming to skip a beat and her skin prickling. To be touched by such a beautiful woman, even in this platonic way, was among her favorite sensations. 

Thank you! she spoke brightly. Your fur is lovely, but I'm sure it does get hot in the summertime. I have heard that overheating is sort of a problem among darker wolves. A few of the wolves within 
Themiscrya had been black-phase individuals, complaining of the heat where lighter-furred wolves such as herself remained comfortable.

Where are you from, love? And you didn't tell me your name... said Salish with a light hearted snicker.
[/tr][/td][/table]
Messages In This Thread
done my hair up real big beauty queen style - by Indie - February 20, 2017, 01:45 PM
RE: done my hair up real big beauty queen style - by Salish - March 15, 2017, 06:24 PM