Ravensblood Forest Give me the burden, give me the blame
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
She trusts Arturo like she trusts no one else, now that she does not have Palisander to turn to. It had been in his forest she had taken shelter, it had been with his family she had proudly stood. No matter what happened she would always respect him and his cause. To hear that Chusi was growing brought a small smile to her face, even at the way he admitted her defiance. She was a willful child and in that, Hemlock could see strength. It would need to be tempered, lest she make the brash sort of choices that Isley had that had lead her to trouble. It is the next words that Arturo offers that takes her breath away, that she is still one of their wolves, and before she can take that as a balm to soothe her war-worn heart Arturo speaks of Olive and children. 

She had hoped to bring the first young into the forest, fire in their eyes and souls - but fate had not been so kind as to offer them the chance. It seemed so far away that she had spoken to Arturo about it, but then to hear in the same breath of the disgrace of the pair made Hemlock's body stiffen and her fur bristle. How selfish were they? "Do they seek retaliation from Teaghlaigh or from the culprits?" She asked, lips twitching a bit as her tail moved in irritation - she did not hide her emotions as she never had from Arturo. "If you have need of me, I could move as Furiosa did on your behalf. The scent of the Forest faded long ago from my pelt."  She cared little for danger, if he needed a scout, she could do the job. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Hemlock - March 13, 2017, 09:23 AM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Arturo - March 14, 2017, 06:04 AM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Hemlock - March 14, 2017, 10:45 AM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Arturo - March 14, 2017, 03:17 PM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Hemlock - March 14, 2017, 03:39 PM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Arturo - March 16, 2017, 02:01 PM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Hemlock - March 16, 2017, 02:46 PM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Arturo - March 20, 2017, 05:06 AM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Hemlock - March 20, 2017, 03:52 PM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Arturo - March 22, 2017, 04:16 AM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Hemlock - March 23, 2017, 01:20 AM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Arturo - March 25, 2017, 01:16 PM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Hemlock - March 29, 2017, 01:39 AM