Firefly Glen dreaming about the things that we could be.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey knew somewhere in the back of her mind that the other boy was there still, but the wolf before her stole her attention almost entirely. He continued to smile after her question, and slowly the young Blackthorn felt herself easing into the conversation. Her ears perked at the name Moonspear and she tilted her head slightly at the intrigue. Wasn't Moonspear where her cousin Wildfire had gone after she'd left the Caldera? Liffey felt excitement at the thought, but she held it back. She had to play it cool.

"I'm Key," Liffey replied after a beat, lifting her head a little higher, "Only my closest friends get to call me Grumpyface." For the moment, she had no desire to be Liffey, daughter of Finley Blackthorn, alpha of the Caldera. And to be Caoilfhionn was a bit of a mouthful... Key seemed like a good balance. And when I spell it like Key, you'll know how to pronounce it in your head as opposed to if I spelled it Caoi, so all of Wolf wins!

"You have a very tall home," Liffey commented, glancing at the tall mountain in the distance, "You ever been all the way to the top?"
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
dreaming about the things that we could be. - by Liffey - March 11, 2017, 09:33 PM
RE: dreaming about the things that we could be. - by Liffey - March 17, 2017, 05:51 PM