Golden Glade look what's left of my bled heart
bowsprit
231 Posts
Ooc —
With his ears still tilted all the way back, he watched Dagfinn sit from the corner of his eye at best. "Yeah.." he said, not intending to elaborate. Tambourine had been upset with the way things had gone down and the tracker felt like he was the one who knew this better than any other. "But he didn't say he'd go like that." Not without me. Even when the sterling boy had left to go scout about, Silas had usually known about it. If it was discontent that drove them to leave the Glade entirely and not look back, he had pictured it being the two of them together, or at the very minimum after some sort of discussion. Missing all of this, and his friend included, evidently left him quite heartbroken.

Even with the assurances from his packmate that it was fine, Silas couldn't make himself get rid of the uneasiness pooling weightily all around him. Thinking about Reek and Jhala didn't do much to soothe him any, either. Instead he nervously shifted because none of it still made sense; he didn't actually contribute to them anything except a warm body with some potential for better, and without Tambourine here, Silas doubted himself before the alphas more than ever before. He wasn't finding himself much like either of them, and neither did he feel overly compelled to get to know them.. which he felt bad about it, and of course painfully out of place. "I don't know about it.." he exhaled with a great, tired sigh. These ugly thoughts were too heavy.

"I did smell, uh.. Moonbrook? Somewhere random out there — then lost her trail by the river. Has.. she been back at all?" he asked, although cared far less whether or not she returned. Silas was suspicious with these disappearances coinciding so neatly and this seemed a worthwhile topic to segue into while it was on his worried mind.
Messages In This Thread
look what's left of my bled heart - by Silas - March 15, 2017, 11:06 PM
RE: look what's left of my bled heart - by Dagfinn - March 16, 2017, 09:29 AM
RE: look what's left of my bled heart - by Silas - March 16, 2017, 11:53 PM
RE: look what's left of my bled heart - by Dagfinn - March 18, 2017, 11:29 PM
RE: look what's left of my bled heart - by Silas - March 19, 2017, 03:57 AM
RE: look what's left of my bled heart - by Dagfinn - April 17, 2017, 10:28 PM
RE: look what's left of my bled heart - by Silas - April 18, 2017, 12:49 AM
RE: look what's left of my bled heart - by Dagfinn - April 18, 2017, 09:03 PM