Moonspear it's like i'm frozen but the world still turns
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
aria looked past amekaze when she asked if she had been out this way. her pale gaze landed first far past the cliffs, into the territory below, then to the ground. pawprints covered the dirty cliffs, and if she'd place her dainty paw so carefully inside it would fit perfectly in any one of them. it fell back on her alphess. "i've been everywhere," she responded quietly, "the borders are quiet." she followed her alpha anyway, not knowing what else to do at this point, her ears flat against her pale crown and her head low.

"back in donnelaith, i could feel the earth," she began softly, awkwardly, like amekaze might send her away for believing something a bit out of the norm. "it was comforting-- you know? to have something so tangible both physically and spiritually..." her voice quieted as she went on, brows furrowing. "a close friend of mine was lost to the infestation we had-- i could sense him in the forest. he did not follow me here." she sounded hurt, and she was-- for even her own safety net of sanity and calmness had abandoned her.
Messages In This Thread
RE: it's like i'm frozen but the world still turns - by Aria - March 20, 2017, 12:39 AM