Blackwater Islands all this time, i've been waiting for you
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
the words of the Matriarch held Galateia in a reverie as she briefly closed her eyes to envision the land Akantha called Eleos. the way the word flowed from the others raven lips reminded Galateia of the Sea when it rushed, playfully, to their paws as they lingered upon the shoreline. that there were few beaches surprised Galateia, whom had assumed that all islands were surrounded by the sand—it was here her eyes opened and she peered at Akantha with awe and wonder. the earth they lived upon was as incredible as the Sea to Galateia, who felt an undeniable link to the trees that bent to caress her as she moved through them, to the blooming flowers that sang the song of their rebirth which, implicitly now, she understood. 

I should like to see it, Galateia breathed to the earthen-hued Akantha, a small smile pressing to the edges of her lips. and twas not for the mention of High Priestess that she desired to go, but to see all that she could that they possessed; to know the lands well, and know what she could do, there. but wishing to regard the words shared to her in confidence by her adored Akantha, she hummed: the trial sounds to be a good one—the battle would surely be as much a mental one, as it would physical; it is important to know that those who guide us are capable in this, for if they could embrace the tumultuous handling the Mothers could dole, then perhaps they could handle the chaos life could bring, and better yet lead others through it. 

Galateia had much to learn before she dreamt of such a position for herself, but within her heart was ambition. it was quiet, and required some kindling—but firstly, before she could even think of it!, she must heal. she thought of the other islands, and remarked without thought: I should love to see you, discovering one of your other islands, and the thought caused Galateia's own heart to race as she looked toward Akantha with a radiant smile: knowing it is yours, though not yet knowing the fruits that it may bear, the idea thrilled her! I wish I were well, so that I could see your eyes witnessing a place like that for the first time! for Akantha was beautiful to Galateia—sharp and fierce and wild, unfettered and savage, but sweet and good and full of love. why, Galateia knew not one thing more lovely than this, and it was all that she saw when she looked to the Matriarch.
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
all this time, i've been waiting for you - by Deirdre - March 06, 2017, 05:02 PM
RE: all this time, i've been waiting for you - by Deirdre - March 20, 2017, 07:15 PM