Blackwater Islands my cup overfloweth
9 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Chelan huffed as Salish swatted him in the face with her tail appearing to try and decide what she would want to eat and then stating she would be happy with whatever he they could find.

Chelan frowned slightly as his question of how she was settling in was ignored a second time. Seems today was not his day to get the answer and he would just have to assume she was fine. He brushed the disappointment off quickly as she flashed him a crooked smile. "Alright then,"  he mused. "But I will only accept the best for you though," he said half playfully half dead serious. That statement both had a servitude and religious side as well as the brotherly protective side of him in it Salish was free to believe whichever she wished though either way he knew what it meant.

As the two of them walked Chelan glanced around keeping an eye out for the slightest of movements. Something that would be a suitable meal for his sister.   It was after a short while  of searching that he spotted a rabbit  off to his left. "Hold on I've found something," he muttered in a hushed tone as he slinked into position. 

He was in perfect range of the rabbit and even better he was down wind so the rabbit certainly couldn't smell him coming. The rabbit paused lifting its head and chewing on some leaves and that was when Chelan jaws grasping the rabbit around its neck and clamping down until the rabbit went limp.

He glanced back over to Salish forming a smile out of what could be seen of his maw as he trotted back towards her placing the rabbit by her feet and then stepping backwards taking a seat at a fair distance from her. "Dinner is served," he spoke with a respectful dip of his head.
Messages In This Thread
my cup overfloweth - by Salish - March 23, 2017, 01:28 PM
RE: my cup overfloweth - by Chelan - March 23, 2017, 02:01 PM
RE: my cup overfloweth - by Salish - March 23, 2017, 02:22 PM
RE: my cup overfloweth - by Chelan - March 23, 2017, 02:30 PM
RE: my cup overfloweth - by Salish - March 23, 2017, 02:42 PM
RE: my cup overfloweth - by Chelan - March 23, 2017, 03:03 PM
RE: my cup overfloweth - by Salish - March 23, 2017, 03:13 PM
RE: my cup overfloweth - by Chelan - March 23, 2017, 03:48 PM
RE: my cup overfloweth - by Salish - March 23, 2017, 04:50 PM