Ravensblood Forest I'll take your breath away
<center><small><em>avatar by java</em></small></center>
28 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Viatrix was never unaware of her surroundings. Being constantly alert without having to think about it was a skill all DeMontes picked up at one point or another, and surprising her was a feat indeed. So even though the female had her slim snout dunked into the river, her ears swivelled automatically when the sound of rough sand shifting underfoot reached them, and her eyes snapped open.

The approaching animal was slight enough that she immediately identified him as a yearling, but filled out just enough to tell her he was a male. His form was willowy, not unlike many of her own family members, and something about the way he was skirting her suggested he was skittish. She watched him for a moment before loping after him, water still dripping from her muzzle and eyes fixed on his retreating form.

Viatrix was happy to let others be, but she required answers, and there was no telling where this male had come from. She assumed that he knew something about the region. Certain that he could provide her with the information she hoped for, the DeMonte picked up her pace and called out, “wait! I need your help!”
Messages In This Thread
I'll take your breath away - by ZC25 - June 05, 2014, 12:53 PM
RE: I'll take your breath away - by Skköll - June 09, 2014, 06:42 PM
RE: I'll take your breath away - by ZC25 - June 09, 2014, 09:55 PM
RE: I'll take your breath away - by Skköll - June 10, 2014, 09:05 AM
RE: I'll take your breath away - by ZC25 - June 10, 2014, 10:05 AM
RE: I'll take your breath away - by Skköll - June 10, 2014, 03:16 PM
RE: I'll take your breath away - by ZC25 - June 11, 2014, 10:59 AM
RE: I'll take your breath away - by Skköll - June 15, 2014, 03:24 PM