Sea Lion Shores this ain't no place for no hero.
90 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
[table width=80%][tr][td]

Eyes of molten gold spark up at the strong sound of the word "Warrior" as spoken by the amazon. It is strong because it had grown deep into the tigress' mind that one day she would become one herself. She was a Cairn, and Cairns were warriors. Skellige had been a warrior king, the Leviathan embodied, and Szymon had rightfully taken the mantle too. This was a chance that was presenting itself to Julep, a chance to become what she was meant to be. Akantha could teach her while her father was away. He would be so pleased. It becomes clear in her mind as the warrior bows to flaunt her battle marks.

"Teach me!" she wanted to say, but the arrival of the sheepdog cut her breath short before she could voice it. Akantha's eyes shift away, and Julep's follow shortly after. Unlike Akantha, Julep turns to take a most offensive stand. She snaps at the black dog's heels as though telling her to go back the way she'd come, "Go away Shadow! she growls, frustrated that she'd caught up with her so quickly. Julep did not need anyone following her steps anymore. Coelacanth could keep Moorhen if she wanted, and Isengrim could do as he pleased... Julep was coming back with Akantha to wherever the awesome things happened.

Take me with you! she said, turning at the warrioress with big, pleading eyes, ears folded back and tail desperately calling for the woman's attention. I'm a warrior too! I don't want to go back with her! she begged. There was little to no thought put into what Coelacanth had done to maintain the girl's life. In Julep's mind the Groenendael was simply not her mother, and whenever dad brought her back she would be freed from her boring silence.

[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
this ain't no place for no hero. - by Akantha - February 16, 2017, 05:03 PM
RE: this ain't no place for no hero. - by Julep - February 18, 2017, 12:34 PM
RE: this ain't no place for no hero. - by Akantha - March 01, 2017, 08:49 PM
RE: this ain't no place for no hero. - by Julep - March 03, 2017, 03:08 PM
RE: this ain't no place for no hero. - by Coelacanth - March 03, 2017, 06:30 PM
RE: this ain't no place for no hero. - by Moor - March 05, 2017, 12:11 AM
RE: this ain't no place for no hero. - by Akantha - March 06, 2017, 05:15 PM
RE: this ain't no place for no hero. - by Julep - March 27, 2017, 01:59 PM
RE: this ain't no place for no hero. - by Coelacanth - April 02, 2017, 06:34 PM
RE: this ain't no place for no hero. - by Akantha - April 06, 2017, 06:07 PM