Ravensblood Forest I'll take your breath away
<center><small><em>avatar by java</em></small></center>
28 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
She watched in confusion as the spry male flinched in place, as though weighing his options. Her ears flipped back deferentially as he turned in an attempt to soothe him, for Viatrix was given the keen sense that he didn't necessarily want to help her. It was an odd feeling to be rejected so readily, and Viatrix strongly reconsidered her decision to stop him, but the boy did manage to tongue the word "help". It made somewhat clearer his hesitation.

For the DeMonte woman could tell immediately that he wasn't schooled in the common language, if not by his accent than by the heavy way he pronounced the English word. She paused in her advance to leave ample space between them and lowered her head, twisting her ears forward but maintaining an expression of neutrality.

“Are you from here?” she asked, wisely choosing to stick with simpler words that the accented yearling might understand. Her intent was not to frighten him further, and though the logician required knowledge of her surroundings, she knew it could wait until she established some sort of understanding with the youth.
Messages In This Thread
I'll take your breath away - by ZC25 - June 05, 2014, 12:53 PM
RE: I'll take your breath away - by Skköll - June 09, 2014, 06:42 PM
RE: I'll take your breath away - by ZC25 - June 09, 2014, 09:55 PM
RE: I'll take your breath away - by Skköll - June 10, 2014, 09:05 AM
RE: I'll take your breath away - by ZC25 - June 10, 2014, 10:05 AM
RE: I'll take your breath away - by Skköll - June 10, 2014, 03:16 PM
RE: I'll take your breath away - by ZC25 - June 11, 2014, 10:59 AM
RE: I'll take your breath away - by Skköll - June 15, 2014, 03:24 PM