Moonspear it's like i'm frozen but the world still turns
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
following amekaze's, aria's ears fell to her crown and her gaze to her paws. she didn't speak out right away, waiting for her alphess to finish before she decided her response, but she couldn't help but think 'it has something to tell me, it is keeping it from me.' maybe it was just to spite her, some sort of karma for something terrible she did-- and she'd done a lot of terrible things. but the pale subordinate couldn't think of any reason why the souls of the earth would feel it so appropriate to make her feel the way she did-- and for so long.

"natural energies," she did repeat though, quietly since amekaze was still explaining something. it washed to the back of her head like a gentle wave, falling and dissipating to nothingness in her thoughts. "i always call them souls. every living thing has it's own natural energy, i agree, an old friend of mine had referred it them as souls," she felt the need to explain. she would've asked how amekaze found her solace, but she didn't care. it wouldn't help her, she didn't think, so it didn't matter.

she wasn't sure what to say. she didn't agree with anything the dark woman was saying-- and not to wallow in her own pity or anything, but also she was just wallowing in her own pity. "i am searching," she said finally, quietly, as if it was supposed to mean something. but it didn't-- not much anyway. she was in fact searching, at least. she searched for constantine, for casmir, for floki, for lasher, for herself. she was just running out of places to look.
Messages In This Thread
RE: it's like i'm frozen but the world still turns - by Aria - March 29, 2017, 07:22 PM