Stone Circle Write down my poems for the few
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Gwen did not have to wait for long for an alpha - no, two alphas to arrive. She was sure they were alphas based on the way they held their postures (dominant, by the looks of things). "Hullo," she greeted, her own position neutral but her head slightly lowered in respect. "I mean no harm, really." She added, before continuing. "My name is Gwen, and I came to inform you that I have claimed the Bypass just North of here." Though that would probably not be sufficient enough to answer their questions, so she went on to announce her reasons for being here.

"I do not wish to disrupt the land, nor become a problem for your own pack, assuming you are indeed the leaders? I wanted to have our packs be on friendly terms, perhaps able to consider an alliance that can benefit us both in the future if things go well." Hopefully they would agree with her preposition, but she also knew that some packs preferred to be alone in these things, or did not trust anyone else so easily, which would likely be the case here too. "I understand if you do not wish to do as such, but I thought I might ask now that we have settled in the Valley."
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
Messages In This Thread
Write down my poems for the few - by Gwen - March 28, 2017, 02:21 PM
RE: Write down my poems for the few - by RIP Valette - March 29, 2017, 03:26 PM
RE: Write down my poems for the few - by Steady - March 29, 2017, 07:14 PM
RE: Write down my poems for the few - by Gwen - March 30, 2017, 02:31 PM
RE: Write down my poems for the few - by RIP Valette - March 30, 2017, 02:48 PM
RE: Write down my poems for the few - by Steady - April 02, 2017, 09:03 PM
RE: Write down my poems for the few - by Gwen - April 08, 2017, 01:30 PM
RE: Write down my poems for the few - by RIP Valette - April 09, 2017, 10:01 AM
RE: Write down my poems for the few - by Steady - April 09, 2017, 10:53 PM
RE: Write down my poems for the few - by Gwen - May 03, 2017, 09:41 AM