Noctisardor Bypass wound three times her little throat around
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Hunting, tracking, fairly basic things for a wolf. The woman did not show much interest in a trade, but not all wolves did. Still, it might have raised her chances of getting in. Circe did mention having knowledge of herbs, which was something at least. Perhaps she could get somewhere with Rhona, since she was pretty much the pack's healer. Gwen's nerves rose slightly when Semira pressed closer, only making the Empress even more hesitant. Although this wolfess did seem harmless, and had spoken her loyalty, the pale woman was still wary. After all, she knew that Noor was pregnant now and she felt as though it was her responsibility to make sure no members would cause a problem. Which, in reality, it was.

Though at last she nodded, but kept her tail high and arched. "As long as you can indeed promise your loyalty to this pack and to me, I will accept you into our ranks." she announced, shooting the medio another wary glance. "The way our ranks work is you will start at the bottom, as an Inferior, like everyone else. Then, once you have been here for a significant amount of time and have earned all of our trust, you will be promoted to Medio. We are a family. Loyalty and compassion is admired." she decided a quick run down on how things worked here would be good.

"Semira, would you mind taking Circe on a tour of the territory?" The icy femme asked, hoping that the other woman would do a decent job of it. After all, now that Semira was indeed a Medio, she was permitted to tour others, as well as various other tasks that were not available to Inferiors. "When you get to the densite, show her which den is which. Call me if you need anything." And with that, she began to turn and pad away. She was still in hearing distance, so if they wished to stop her before she left to attend to other pack matters, they could. Otherwise she would head back to Noor to see how she was getting on.
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
Messages In This Thread
wound three times her little throat around - by Circe - March 31, 2017, 02:33 PM
RE: and wound three times around her neck - by Semira - March 31, 2017, 03:32 PM
RE: and wound three times around her neck - by Circe - March 31, 2017, 04:00 PM
RE: and wound three times around her neck - by Semira - March 31, 2017, 04:17 PM
RE: wound three times around her neck - by Gwen - March 31, 2017, 04:21 PM
RE: wound three times around her neck - by Circe - March 31, 2017, 04:23 PM
RE: wound three times around her neck - by Semira - March 31, 2017, 04:46 PM
RE: wound three times around her neck - by Gwen - April 01, 2017, 05:37 AM
RE: wound three times around her neck - by Circe - April 01, 2017, 07:36 AM
RE: wound three times around her neck - by Semira - April 01, 2017, 09:26 AM