Firefly Glen Sayin' "who are you and where are you from?"
A Journey Only Just Begun
209 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Away
[table width=80%][tr][td]How glad he had been that he was now old enough to leave home. As a wee pup, it had been all he could think of, but now that he actually had it... It was scary and not like he had planned. His quest was to find his brother, and yet here he was thinking of how he would love to be at the girl's side from now on. Fantasies about beating the wolves of the Brotherhood were set aflame and he watched them burn out with little sadness. It had never been the future for him but... maybe she was. Bashfully did he avert his own gaze for a moment. His mind told him to come closer - reach out to see how she would react - but he dared not scare her way.

Eheh... Was all he could muster at her words. Kind, huh? Mother would've been so proud of him. While Tryp didn't know, his mother had always been fantasizing about her own boys finding some cute girls to "hang" with. He didn't wish for the spotlight to be put on him; perhaps he just wanted her to shine this night, make her shake off her insecurities. That, however, took time; time that he barely had unless she decided to stay with him for the night.

As she explained, Tryp grew worried. Selfishly, he didn't want her to ever find her way back home. Only then was there the slight chance that she would stay with him for a bit longer. I'm... I'm glad you got here. He said with a sheepish smile. He breathed out calmly, not noticing his muzzle lowering until it almost touched her. Ears lowered, he finally dared to  come closer. You know... You shouldn't be hiding that pretty face. He whispered sweetly.[/td][/tr][/table]
Follow The Tracks I Lost Long Ago

Messages In This Thread
Sayin' "who are you and where are you from?" - by Kaori - March 27, 2017, 11:03 PM
RE: Sayin' "who are you and where are you from?" - by Tryp - April 01, 2017, 05:51 PM