Firefly Glen Sayin' "who are you and where are you from?"
A Journey Only Just Begun
209 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Away
[table width=80%][tr][td]Now she looked sad as well; mimicking him probably because she was disappointed herself... yeah - that's right. She wanted him too, Tryp was pretty sure, but just like him couldn't admit it to herself. The thought brought him hope; especially when the raven moved towards him. He shut his eyes, almost expecting some kind of muzzle through his warm, tawny fur that so nicely shifted colours in the shine of the moon. The touch never came, which left him awfully doubtful of his charms - not that he was very confident in the first place.

He opened his eyes again, hoping not to see her retreat yet again but what he got was even more valuable than her standing so close to him; forgiveness. He brightened up - glowfly eyes seemingly shimmering. He couldn't even reply; the kindness of the raven enough to make him shut up for once. He was the son of his mother and her chatty nature had found a way into his conversations every now and then.

What came next was even less expected and he froze when her wet nose was pressed to his chin. He grinned charmingly and proud, not daring to move and ruin the moment they were having. The urge to hug her - stroke her pelt with his muzzle and feel her breath in his own - had greatened but this time he would not act in those urges. Instead, he decided to ask; perhaps more awkward, but less harmful too. Uhm... Can - Can I Oh I dunno, Hug... you? He pressed his right paw against the side of his face bashfully, feeling more embarrassed than ever before.[/tr][/td][/table]
Follow The Tracks I Lost Long Ago

Messages In This Thread
Sayin' "who are you and where are you from?" - by Kaori - March 27, 2017, 11:03 PM
RE: Sayin' "who are you and where are you from?" - by Tryp - April 02, 2017, 02:25 PM