Blackwater Islands businessy business stuff
fury, oh fury don't you misguide me
228 Posts
Ooc — Siro
Akantha snorted and drew away, though it was not an unkind sound. It was simply an Akantha-ism. Kalika stooped to groom her tail and she watched her for a moment before looking away. She got the sense that the floor was, once again, open to her alone. She began to wonder just how often Kalika thought of the Matriarch, and to what end. She appreciated it, of course, but the recently promoted Adept seemed to be entirely selfless in the act—something a bit unheard of back in Themiscrya.

But she wasn't going to take the chances for granted, nor was she going to sour their relationship. This wasn't Themiscrya, she reminded herself, and it didn't need to be like that. "Honestly, no." She replied after a time. "But I am thinking: we should have a celebration when the Moon is full again." She said, not touching on her earlier train of thought; the greedy one, before Kalika arrived. "I think everyone would appreciate it, including the Mothers." 

"And," 
she continued with a smirk, "if it is well recieved, we should invite Drageda to the next." 
Blood is running deep
Some things never sleep

Teal dialogue is Greek. Uncolored dialogue is common/english.
Check out NEREIDESpedia for more information.  
Messages In This Thread
businessy business stuff - by Kalika - April 03, 2017, 01:02 AM
RE: businessy business stuff - by Akantha - April 03, 2017, 02:28 PM
RE: businessy business stuff - by Kalika - April 03, 2017, 02:35 PM
RE: businessy business stuff - by Akantha - April 03, 2017, 03:21 PM
RE: businessy business stuff - by Kalika - April 11, 2017, 03:49 PM