Totoka River (IC joining) knights and kings and beasts and shit
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
I'm going to assume that you're actually on the Isle, but near the edge by the area where the Totoka River goes into the sea. If this is incorrect, feel free to tell me and I'll change it.

Majesty awoke with first light that morning. He was hungry, so he got up, stretched, and went to hunt for a rabbit. The sun filtered through the trees, and he could already tell that it was going to be hot. He made his way through the forest, sniffing around the underbrush for signs of prey. As he got closer to the southeast corner of the island, he picked up on a scent that definitely wasn't prey. It was the smell of a male wolf, one that was not a member of his pack.

Suddenly, Majesty was on alert, though he kept his instincts at bay. If there was a wolf wandering his Isle without permission, he was sure there was a good reason for it, and he was determined to find out what it was before he made a move to attack the male. But before he did anything, he called out for @Silvermane, and @Beric whom he knew wanted to become Wardens. Just in case things got ugly, he wanted backup, though he would be sure to make it clear that the intruder would only be attack with good reason. He did not see the point in spilling blood if it wasn't absolutely necessary.
Messages In This Thread
RE: (IC joining) knights and kings and beasts and shit - by Majesty - June 10, 2014, 05:33 PM