Silver Creek I, I've been trying to fix my pride
motherfucker don't play with me
62 Posts
Ooc — shiro
The golden wolf thumped his tail on the ground a few times, giving Skylaris a smile as he realized, quiet happily, that he had not awakened her. As she mentioned the pups, he shrugged his broad shoulders. For being a female, he had a pretty masculine body. Not that that was a bad thing. If anything, Ikari would like to keep it that way. "Oh, that sucks," he said, wrinkling his nose. "'fraid I can't relate to ya'." And for that he was glad.

Another question was asked and Ikari cocked his head to the right. He followed her gaze to the creek water. "Pretty good, I guess. Life in a pack is, well, different. But not necessarily bad." He turned his attention back to the woman and gave her a smile, bright eyes falling shut.
note: Ikari is biologically female

Messages In This Thread
I, I've been trying to fix my pride - by Skylaris - March 22, 2017, 10:25 AM
RE: I, I've been trying to fix my pride - by Ikari - March 30, 2017, 11:13 AM
RE: I, I've been trying to fix my pride - by Skylaris - April 05, 2017, 11:40 AM
RE: I, I've been trying to fix my pride - by Ikari - April 08, 2017, 12:28 AM
RE: I, I've been trying to fix my pride - by Skylaris - April 16, 2017, 09:17 AM
RE: I, I've been trying to fix my pride - by Ikari - April 17, 2017, 06:51 PM
RE: I, I've been trying to fix my pride - by Skylaris - April 20, 2017, 02:52 PM
RE: I, I've been trying to fix my pride - by Ikari - April 23, 2017, 03:21 PM
RE: I, I've been trying to fix my pride - by Skylaris - April 29, 2017, 08:48 AM