Horizon Ridge Housework can't kill you, but why take a chance?
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris

Nerian nodded fondly, That is something like what I believe in, My god lives in the heavens and we look to him often, which causes us to look toward the stars Though that was a huge understatement, she was going to leave it there unless the young pack mate wanted to continue that conversation. A talk about God could lighten her soul a little but it held little value to the wolves around here.

So Nerain offered another direction for the small talk to go, in truth she was trying to figure out her new pack-mate What is your favourite hobby, something you do in your personal down time? Nerian had been doing hers when Jalooke had stumbled upon her, that being the prelude to the question then she realized she had been giving this poor wolf an interview and she chuffed

Forgive me, for asking so many questions I to am fairly new here and I am just truing to find out how the pack works in my own way. You do not need to answer my questions if you don't wish to. Soon I will have to go back to the denning area anyway I need to complete my den before to long there will be rain soon.
Nerian glanced to the sky taking note of the clouds their size and shape and the humidity that clung to the air around them. [

b]If your own den is not complete you might want to get to work on that[/b] Nerian offered helpfully. Then finally turned her gaze back to the wolf before her wondering which route in the conversation Jalooke would take, The hard conversation about their gods, the easy one about hobbies or the lesser of them and leave toward the denning area, though they might travel together in that direction

Messages In This Thread
RE: Housework can't kill you, but why take a chance? - by Nerian - June 10, 2014, 08:11 PM