Rising Sun Valley sometimes, quiet is violent
I hear the drums echoing tonight
238 Posts
Ooc — Koffey
Okie doke, let the fight begin then!

Embry cocked his ears, tail halting mid-stride in clear vexation. His sea-green orbs hardened, discs of smoldering ebony in the ebbing daylight. Surprisingly enough, it wasn't hatred that glittered within his gaze. It was a malicious, uncanny mirth. "That wasn't advice." He felt his negligence breaking, slowly and without preamble; deteriorating like mounds of sand beneath waves. A smile played at his lips, thin and cruel. 

"That was an order." His words were low and distinct; eerily lucid. Who was this little female, thinking she could just chirp whatever she wanted to the wind? It was honestly rather entertaining to observe. Amazingly enough, he was straying far beyond the constraints of his orthodox character. Life away from interactions such as these had left a sore spot in need of a little... attention.

"But on the subject of asses, I do believe I've found one." With that, the brute lunged forward, aureate coat flashing. His muscular length bridged the gap in mere seconds, sights targeted primarily upon his newfound prey. The momentum sent him barreling into the female, tackling with as much force as physically permitted. Disoriented, the two tumbled until he managed to grapple the earth beneath, skidding to a halt with heavy pants. His teeth had found little in the way of flesh, but he hoped the message was clear: the fight had begun.
ϟ
​I stopped an old man along the way,
hoping to find some long forgotten words or ancient melodies.
He turned to me as if to say,
"Hurry boy, it's waiting there for you".
Messages In This Thread
sometimes, quiet is violent - by Circe - April 09, 2017, 08:16 PM
RE: sometimes, quiet is violent - by Embry - April 09, 2017, 08:49 PM
RE: sometimes, quiet is violent - by Circe - April 10, 2017, 05:43 PM
RE: sometimes, quiet is violent - by Embry - April 10, 2017, 07:18 PM
RE: sometimes, quiet is violent - by Circe - April 16, 2017, 10:22 AM
RE: sometimes, quiet is violent - by Embry - April 18, 2017, 09:22 PM