Raven's Watch Femme fatale
56 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Merrigan's lips twitched as the boy continued to speak about the land being his home, Ignoring her challenge. She laughed softly and shook her head huffing a sigh, her features calm up until the boy snarled at her. "How could i possibly disrespect something I did not know existed? Aye you are right about their being no proper law" she could admit that fact, for she had considered his statement briefly and it was quite true. Nobody as far as she knew had ever made border claiming a true law. She was about to respond to the boy's second question when another male arrived, claiming she had a big mouth. Nostrils flaring slightly she couldn't believe that she was the one to be blamed with the big mouth, when it was the boy who came after her before she could even explain herself properly.

She met his eyes for mere seconds before the force of his staring caused her gaze to flicker away to the ground. Swallowing thickly she could tell this was the leader of them, whatever band of rogues wanted to lay claim to this land. "I have fought many in my travels, and most of those fights I have come away fairly unhamred. I didn't know there was anyone here, as all I am used to is pack's marking their borders. I admit I was stand-offish with the boy here, but I wouldn't have harmed him. My nature...is to fight" she spoke as coldly and calmly as before but she flattened her ears and kept her posture respectful before the brute. An alpha was nobody she wanted to take on, she had no need to...or at least she hoped not.

Flattening her fur out she took in a breath "I have been looking for a pack to call home, but none suit my needs. I am a warrior, and I seek a challenging life. If you would take me in sir, I would do anything needed to prove myself." she continued. Her voice was kept steady even though she felt the pang of nervousness in her rapid heartbeat. Thinking quickly she spoke once more "If you need me to prove myself, I can fight anyone of your choosing." she offered bravely. Part of her knew it was a foolish offer, one that may lead her to be injured gravelly.

If Bane goes with the offer, I just want to say that I do not Want Merrigan to die, or be crippled. Anything else is fine.
Warrior(3/5)

Messages In This Thread
Femme fatale - by Merrigan - April 13, 2017, 03:12 PM
RE: Femme fatale - by Eros - April 13, 2017, 04:16 PM
RE: Femme fatale - by Merrigan - April 13, 2017, 04:27 PM
RE: Femme fatale - by Eros - April 13, 2017, 08:54 PM
RE: Femme fatale - by Merrigan - April 13, 2017, 09:10 PM
RE: Femme fatale - by Eros - April 13, 2017, 10:28 PM
RE: Femme fatale - by Bane - April 13, 2017, 11:37 PM
RE: Femme fatale - by Merrigan - April 14, 2017, 10:52 AM
RE: Femme fatale - by Eros - April 28, 2017, 12:09 AM
RE: Femme fatale - by Merrigan - May 02, 2017, 12:35 PM