Ravensblood Forest you've cat to be kitten me right meow
i can still hear you sayin’
you would never break the chain
37 Posts
Ooc —
The day only got better and better. While he suckled, Sirius also slept - it was a skill that almost all puppies possessed, though they and their mothers scarcely discovered the fact, since sleeping puppies looked very much like simply resting puppies, and the resemblence did not end until later on, when the skill was as lost to the pup as blindness and milk teeth.

Milk-naps were always fine affairs, but then, something amazing happened. While he'd been drowsing in and out of sleep, his mother had picked him up and carried him into the Great Beyond - the place he'd been aching to discover since he'd realized his legs were meant to take him places. But he needn't have worried about strengthening his legs, because his mother was strong enough to carry him - to pluck him off the ground and place him into a land brighter and more beautiful than Sirius had ever seen.

There was light everywhere - and shadows. A shadow that stood tall and willowy before him, a black wraith against the red of the world.

She was beautiful.

Sirius curled up and began to snore.
Messages In This Thread
you've cat to be kitten me right meow - by Sirius - March 14, 2017, 11:56 PM
RE: you've cat to be kitten me right meow - by Olive - March 15, 2017, 10:33 AM
RE: you've cat to be kitten me right meow - by Sirius - March 15, 2017, 10:21 PM
RE: you've cat to be kitten me right meow - by Olive - March 21, 2017, 08:12 PM
RE: you've cat to be kitten me right meow - by Sirius - March 28, 2017, 09:39 PM
RE: you've cat to be kitten me right meow - by Olive - April 10, 2017, 10:48 AM
RE: you've cat to be kitten me right meow - by Sirius - April 17, 2017, 09:59 PM
RE: you've cat to be kitten me right meow - by Olive - April 22, 2017, 04:26 PM