Listen as the wind blows
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace supposed he could have kept his last name to himself. He was not yet used to offering it when he introduced himself, having never owned one until now. He would keep the definition to himself it's meaning lay to deep to dissect right now and he did not wish to rehash the events that led up to it, to many bad feelings yet to do so.

Jace dipped his muzzle in respect to her answer and a low sound came from his maw as he agreed I suppose so. I have never thought of it like that. I always figured that they were simply stupid so they needed a way to get away from predator as they were to many rocks short a hill to figure out it was there. But I agree it could be seen as a smart strategy as well. He studied where the lizard had been and reflected on the tiny creatures, that were fast and spry. They hid pretty well too, in order to find them one usually had to upturn a rock or catch them unawares sunning. So perhaps he was wrong and they were actually intelligent creatures. He had never really thought of it, preferring to think that any creature that was prey was not as smart as him, perhaps he should reevaluate that grain of thought he held.

Do you hail from this place? He was curious as he always was nad he wondered briefly if she was sent from Fox to spy on them and he became a bit skittish at the moment.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
Listen as the wind blows - by ZC25 - June 11, 2014, 12:08 PM
RE: Listen as the wind blows - by Jace - June 11, 2014, 12:35 PM
RE: Listen as the wind blows - by ZC25 - June 11, 2014, 12:47 PM
RE: Listen as the wind blows - by Jace - June 11, 2014, 01:03 PM
RE: Listen as the wind blows - by ZC25 - June 11, 2014, 01:14 PM
RE: Listen as the wind blows - by Jace - June 11, 2014, 01:25 PM
RE: Listen as the wind blows - by ZC25 - June 11, 2014, 01:46 PM
RE: Listen as the wind blows - by Jace - June 11, 2014, 01:53 PM
RE: Listen as the wind blows - by ZC25 - June 11, 2014, 02:04 PM
RE: Listen as the wind blows - by Jace - June 11, 2014, 02:15 PM
RE: Listen as the wind blows - by ZC25 - June 11, 2014, 02:18 PM