Greatwater Lake Yearning for this moment
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Hiii! Sorry! I've been uber busy all day. (This has been happening a lot lately... >.<) I am here to finally respond! Yay! Oh, also, sorry for the length. You don't have to match it at all.

Majesty got up early that morning, stretching a little more than usual for the long journey ahead. It would take him an hour at least to get to where he wanted to go, though he thoroughly looked forward to the run. He had gone farther distances in a day on a whim before. This time, at least, he had a purpose. He was going to see Erika, the she-wolf with the coat of inky black and eyes as bright as a full moon. The thought of seeing her again warmed his blood and put a bounce in his step as he quickly jogged the perimeter of the island, renewing the scent markers. Luckily, it seemed quiet this morning. No new recruits to handle, for once.

He caught a rabbit in the small forest where he made his den. He would need a light meal for the journey. Then, with a happy bark, he took off for the mainland that already-warm summer day, plunging into the ocean water with a vigor he had not felt in quite some time. The knowledge that he would have to pass through Ravensblood Forest to get to his beautiful she-wolf deterred him only a little. He would skirt the edges and move quickly...

By the time he reached Greatwater Lake early that afternoon, he was panting quite heavily. If he'd had sweat glands - which wolves do not - he'd have been covered in dampness. But he didn't mind. Because he could see her. She stared at her reflection in the water. He smiled to himself as he slowed to a walk, and called out, "Miss Erika, my beautiful. I am here. And you, my dear, are a sight for sore eyes. My paws are killing me, but my heart is light. You are well worth the run it took to get here." He smiled again and came closer to her. And then he stood before her, looking kindly down at her, eyes crinkling with joy. "How are you... Ma Belle?"

It was just about the only French he knew, but he hoped it would be enough for her. So he sounded cheesy. He didn't care. He fully intended to woo her all that was necessary. Of course, he knew what would happen should Jinx find out, but... If it came to that, he would storm Silvertip if it meant saving Erika.
Messages In This Thread
Yearning for this moment - by Erika - June 10, 2014, 09:14 PM
RE: Yearning for this moment - by Majesty - June 11, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: Yearning for this moment - by Erika - June 11, 2014, 07:52 PM
RE: Yearning for this moment - by Majesty - June 11, 2014, 08:10 PM
RE: Yearning for this moment - by Erika - June 11, 2014, 09:24 PM
RE: Yearning for this moment - by Majesty - June 11, 2014, 10:50 PM
RE: Yearning for this moment - by Erika - June 12, 2014, 06:07 AM
RE: Yearning for this moment - by Majesty - June 12, 2014, 08:58 AM
RE: Yearning for this moment - by Erika - June 12, 2014, 10:07 AM
RE: Yearning for this moment - by Majesty - June 12, 2014, 07:19 PM
RE: Yearning for this moment - by Erika - June 12, 2014, 09:25 PM