Redhawk Caldera something always brings me back to you.
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
Neither wolf spoke for a long moment, but it was Finley who eventually broke the silence. It wasn't what Elwood expected her to say; he was anticipating something about Liffey's abrupt departure, or maybe about the pregnancy that just hadn't happened. He had thought it would be a given, but it seemed that fate had other plans for the Blackthorns. Maybe it was for the best.

Instead, she began reminiscing about the beginning of their relationship. It was appropriate, considering they were sitting at Peregrine's grave. The former Alpha male had played a big role in helping Finley and Elwood realize the nature of their feelings. "Yeah, he didn't have to yell at me," he agreed with a laugh.

He paused, then added, "But he made sure I understood what he was saying. He told me that you were in love with me and that I should give you a chance." He grinned, leaning over to nudge against Finley's shoulder playfully with his own.
Messages In This Thread
something always brings me back to you. - by Finley - April 19, 2017, 07:58 PM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Elwood - April 19, 2017, 08:20 PM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Finley - April 20, 2017, 04:14 PM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Elwood - April 21, 2017, 11:54 AM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Finley - April 23, 2017, 08:05 PM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Elwood - April 27, 2017, 09:54 AM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Finley - April 28, 2017, 08:36 PM