Sea Lion Shores Cause = Time
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Majesty smiled as he listened to Hawkeye speak. Something about her compelled him to continue listening - although that could have also been the fact that he was a naturally good listener. He gave a slight smile as she watched her body shudder once more in delight, and then decided right then and there that he was, perhaps, overstepping his flirtatious boundaries. This female was not a part of his pack, and he hardly knew her, though he knew he wanted to know more about her, and she was granting that wish.

Majesty was filled with joy as she told him that her birth pack had been a band of gypsies, and that her mother knew of plants and that she, herself, liked to look at the stars. He could not help but think of his own mother then, wondering which one of the many stars in the night sky she could be. He shook himself out of his thoughts then, and continued listening to the black-furred wolf as she explained to him how she got her name.

He was surprised to learn that Hawkeye was mostly deaf, as she had not given anything away about her movements or behavior that would suggest this. He didn't really care about that, though. One of his previous pack-mates, Erika, was severely deformed on one side of her face, and Majesty had seen his share of injuries over the years. He saw her looking at him. She seemed nervous about having told him, so he did his best to console her.

"I know it must have taken a lot to tell me that," he said quietly. "Thank you. And, for the record, don't ever let anyone tell you that you can't do something as well as they can because you're mostly deaf. Don't ever let anyone push you around." He gave her a smile, hoping he didn't come across as condescending or fatherly. That was not what he was trying to be like at all. He just enjoyed giving advice - even when it wasn't wanted. He flinched inwardly, hoping she wouldn't mind.
Messages In This Thread
Cause = Time - by Hawkeye - June 04, 2014, 03:02 PM
RE: Cause = Time - by Majesty - June 04, 2014, 06:40 PM
RE: Cause = Time - by Hawkeye - June 05, 2014, 02:08 PM
RE: Cause = Time - by Majesty - June 06, 2014, 01:21 PM
RE: Cause = Time - by Hawkeye - June 06, 2014, 02:19 PM
RE: Cause = Time - by Majesty - June 06, 2014, 10:26 PM
RE: Cause = Time - by Hawkeye - June 09, 2014, 12:07 PM
RE: Cause = Time - by Majesty - June 11, 2014, 07:57 PM
RE: Cause = Time - by Hawkeye - June 17, 2014, 08:03 PM
RE: Cause = Time - by Majesty - June 17, 2014, 09:22 PM
RE: Cause = Time - by Hawkeye - June 18, 2014, 10:16 AM