Greatwater Lake Yearning for this moment
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Uhh... I don't know. Doesn't the Behind the Scenes thread count for stuff you want Jinx to know so that it affects Erika's place in the pack? Unless you wanna get kicked out, I would suggest not putting it in there. Maybe just PM her instead and tell her but tell her that you don't want her to find out ICly. Or something.

Majesty chuckled as Erika reached up to nuzzle his face. It tickled slightly, and when she pulled away, he was disappointed. He chuckled again as she asked him how long he had known French. "I don't," he replied honestly. He leaned down and pressed the side of his face against hers, burying his nose into the fur of her neck and taking a deep breath to inhale her scent. "Not really," he murmured. "I know only a few words and phrases, so please don't start speaking in French or I will automatically assume you're cursing at me and don't want me to know about it."

He pulled back and gave a laugh - something he didn't do very often. There were butterflies in his stomach, but he didn't mind. He was happy. He cleared his throat, and looked down into her eyes. "Erika," he said, taking the Miss away from her name for the first time. "I have to ask you a question." He took a deep breath. "Would you... Would you allow me... to court you? I think I..." He gave a shaky breath, swallowing down the butterflies. "I think I love you."
Messages In This Thread
Yearning for this moment - by Erika - June 10, 2014, 09:14 PM
RE: Yearning for this moment - by Majesty - June 11, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: Yearning for this moment - by Erika - June 11, 2014, 07:52 PM
RE: Yearning for this moment - by Majesty - June 11, 2014, 08:10 PM
RE: Yearning for this moment - by Erika - June 11, 2014, 09:24 PM
RE: Yearning for this moment - by Majesty - June 11, 2014, 10:50 PM
RE: Yearning for this moment - by Erika - June 12, 2014, 06:07 AM
RE: Yearning for this moment - by Majesty - June 12, 2014, 08:58 AM
RE: Yearning for this moment - by Erika - June 12, 2014, 10:07 AM
RE: Yearning for this moment - by Majesty - June 12, 2014, 07:19 PM
RE: Yearning for this moment - by Erika - June 12, 2014, 09:25 PM