Hideaway Strath and there's no remedy for memory
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
All Welcome 
[table width=80%][tr][td]
figure we can get you tasked and then released into the wild!

After separating romance Arturo at the borders, Hemlock had guided @Amphitere into the lands. There was no pretenses given that things would be easy, and she offered no explanation either for the more distant manner of both the leader and his flame colored shadow either. Hemlock had accepted things as they were - and for now, the way she viewed how things must be. "I would like to establish a proper cache here for herbs, something that can be used by not only us, but also less knowledgeable pack mates." Hemlock explained as they headed into the small space she'd considered to make her cache. 

She was open to the suggestion, and it was damn near barren at the moment. "We have recently claimed this Strath as our own, and the nearby Morass serves as our hunting grounds. I have found a good number of remedies in its expanse and the nearby sweep, but there is never too much."  Thar was her opinion, anyway. "To earn a proper space in our ranks we give tasks to the associates, not only to establish and familiarize them with the pack, but, to see what rolls are suited for them. I questioned you earlier because I serve as medic to this pack and have a young ward who has been ill. He improves, but, his health is a great focus to me." 

The realization that if it came down to Sirius or the Fearghals still scared her; she could not pretend she would have trouble choosing between the two. "Would you think this is suitable? "  She nodded toward the small burrow, it seemed cool and safe from the elements - overall it would serve her purpose she felt. [/td][/tr][/table]

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
and there's no remedy for memory - by Hemlock - April 22, 2017, 12:57 AM
RE: and there's no remedy for memory - by Amphitere - April 23, 2017, 07:23 PM
RE: and there's no remedy for memory - by Hemlock - April 23, 2017, 08:16 PM
RE: and there's no remedy for memory - by Amphitere - April 24, 2017, 12:23 AM
RE: and there's no remedy for memory - by Hemlock - April 24, 2017, 01:15 AM
RE: and there's no remedy for memory - by Amphitere - April 24, 2017, 01:57 AM
RE: and there's no remedy for memory - by Hemlock - April 24, 2017, 11:20 PM
RE: and there's no remedy for memory - by Amphitere - May 01, 2017, 07:14 PM
RE: and there's no remedy for memory - by Hemlock - May 11, 2017, 09:22 PM