Greatwater Lake Yearning for this moment
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Did you get my PM about our plot?

Majesty's face alighted in joy for a moment, and then a second later he turned away, crushed. Erika was right, of course. They couldn't be together. Not as long as she was in Silvertip and he was the Alpha of Wheeling Gull Isle. Jinx... If Jinx found out, she would chase Erika from the pack. Or worse - try to kill her. -- No! He couldn't think like that. It wouldn't help anything. Still... her refusal broke his heart, though he tried his damnedest not to show it when he turned to face her again.

His face seemed stuck in a permanent expression of deadpan. "You're right, Miss Erika. Of course you're right. We could never... I mean. You could get hurt because of me. I... I should never have agreed to come here. She will smell me on you. I am sorry." He bowed his head, blinking furiously to get rid of the sting of tears in his eyes while his head was down so that she wouldn't see. And then a spark of hope flared in his chest.

"Perhaps, though... Perhaps you could... come live with my pack? We would all be glad to have you. I hope you know that." He looked up at her once again, desperation shining in his eyes. "Please... At least think about it... For me. I love you."
Messages In This Thread
Yearning for this moment - by Erika - June 10, 2014, 09:14 PM
RE: Yearning for this moment - by Majesty - June 11, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: Yearning for this moment - by Erika - June 11, 2014, 07:52 PM
RE: Yearning for this moment - by Majesty - June 11, 2014, 08:10 PM
RE: Yearning for this moment - by Erika - June 11, 2014, 09:24 PM
RE: Yearning for this moment - by Majesty - June 11, 2014, 10:50 PM
RE: Yearning for this moment - by Erika - June 12, 2014, 06:07 AM
RE: Yearning for this moment - by Majesty - June 12, 2014, 08:58 AM
RE: Yearning for this moment - by Erika - June 12, 2014, 10:07 AM
RE: Yearning for this moment - by Majesty - June 12, 2014, 07:19 PM
RE: Yearning for this moment - by Erika - June 12, 2014, 09:25 PM