Moonspear you wouldn’t leave 'til we loved in the morning
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Yes. Yes. She had said yes. This was the end for the starcrossed lovers and Dakarai reeled with the confirmation. Sitting down slowly he looked over the cliff and fought back the lump in his throat and the tears that proceeded to spill from his eyes. "Our son and daughter are just fine, they are young enough to come from this with positivity. Nobody is against us anymore, Those blackfeather fuckers are sated because Lotte made me give them your mute nursemaid! we have a home, we are here together safe. There is no reason for us to have any more pain"  he still rebelled against this moment, against their seperation.

"You can risk me because I am willing to be risked. I am with you willingly, if the pain was too much for me I would have left" he continued weakly. This was too much to bear, the hopelessness he felt at losing Olive. "I promised you I would love you forever and that I would never leave you, but here you are leaving me for the stars, the vengeful gods." he murmured in despair. He had lost Oxsana to death but this was much worse. He was seperating from his wife but would be stuck seeing her every day, and be unable to touch her or hold her. That was far worse than death, that was torment.

"There is no beauty in love. Love is just an endless cycle of pain, I can see that now. We are foolish for loving, because we get hurt one way or another. We truly were never meant to be" his words were whispered as his face hardened into coldness. He could feel it happening again, he could feel himself hardening and pushing his emotions away. He couldnt even bring himself to look at Olive again, for he feared if he saw her pain he would go forward and embrace her and make this all the more hard.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you wouldn’t leave 'til we loved in the morning - by Dakarai - April 24, 2017, 02:39 PM