Blackwater Islands i must yes i do need
55 Posts
Ooc — Killi
[table width=65%][tr][td]
The grotto was one of Salish's favorite haunts, as well. The enclosed space offered shelter and therefore comfort, and the darkness itself sparked a giddy fire in her heart, along with the soothing whispers of the water. Evening was falling with the descent of the sun, the sky bleeding a myriad of beautiful pinks, oranges and yellows. The tawny girl had an affinity for the sunrise and sunset, and as she did not wish to miss this one, she paused just outside of the grotto to see the show.

She would have remained there until the sun disappeared beneath the horizon, were it not for an even better show.

The most enchanting of voices issued from within the cavern, and though she could not make out the lyrics, such were they echoed against the stone walls, she could tell that the song was beautiful. Abandoning the sunset, Salish entered through the mouth of the cave, the song rising in volume as she ventured towards its source. She could not determine whose voice it was that she heard, having no knowledge of there being any singers in The Nereides. The dim lighting soon betrayed the identity of the singer, flooding over the obsidian pelt and highlighting the golden eyes of Indie.

Salish sat quietly until the song ended and the last of the notes faded into echo. Her lips bore a wide smile as she spoke of her awe. I didn't know you could sing, Indie. That was... breathtaking!

[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
i must yes i do need - by Indie - March 26, 2017, 11:34 PM
RE: i must yes i do need - by Salish - April 25, 2017, 03:48 AM
RE: i must yes i do need - by Indie - April 26, 2017, 08:51 AM