We cannot command Nature except by obeying her.
Don't underestimate me because I'm short and stocky, I might just surprise you!
103 Posts
Ooc — Mercury
Paws padded gently across the terrain towards the pair. Ypres was making her rounds making sure that was well. Her eyes had a ginger look about them as she drew in closer with a wag of her tail to indicate she was friendly.

Hello and greetings!

She woofed out happily over the sound of the waves.

She padded in on closer toward the pair and observed the crab scurrying about angrily waving its claw up towards her. Ypres backed away from the crab not seeing this sort of creature before. She eyed it wearily as she circled it, keeping her eyes on it as it seemed to follow her movements.

What is it? I can't trust this thing..

Ears folded back as she bared her hooks and snapped at it as she backed away. The crab followed her and she ran from it with a shriek. The crab lost trail of her and went about its way and so did Ypres... Nice first impression. A wolf who likes to fight win or lose was chased by a crab...

Wimp..

She eyed the pair nervously and offered an embarrassed sheepish grin lowering her head and tail but wagged it with an embarrassed chuckle. Regaining her neutral posture, she introduced herself.

I'm Ypres.

It was an awkward moment indeed.....
Messages In This Thread
RE: We cannot command Nature except by obeying her. - by Ypres - June 11, 2014, 11:35 PM