Nowhere else in the World [MATURE]
Yesterday was History, Tommorow is a mystery, but today is a gift <I> that is why they call it the present!</I><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://flash-mp3-player.net/medias/player_mp3_mini.swf" width="200" height="20">
<param name="movie" value="http://flash-mp3-player.net/medias/player_mp3_mini.swf" />
<param name="bgcolor" value="#ffffff" />
<param name="FlashVars" value="mp3=http%3A//k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/0diotefop9/The_Noisy_Freaks_-_French_Club_Tasty_Release_.mp3&bgcolor=ffffff&loadingcolor=CEF6F5&buttoncolor=A9F5F2&slidercolor=A9F5F2" />
</object>
154 Posts
Ooc — Alex
Away
please don't take offense from this thread ._. Oh and Silvermane tends to talk internet slang when high
Silvermane replied, but perhaps in not the most appropriate of ways, "Calm the fuck down Ypres... No need for you to ruin the evening.. he laughed. She was in NO position to even talk to him like that, but he did not really mind. Silvermane was close to becoming a beta, or so he thought, while this wolf had a rank much more lower than him and most of everyone else he knew.

Silvermane was high tons of times. He could control himself very well, it was not like he was trying to jump off a cliff or fuck someone. He was a little high, and nothing could change that.

"I have eaten Poppy seeds missus! Wha does everyone axe me this?" he said, looking at the two females. If he was not stoned, he could have gotten out of this mess, but he would rather be high. This was one of his best trips and someone always wants to watch him or take care. He is three years old for fucks sake! I don't give a shit if I die! he thought, through all that happened to him, he could die right now and be happy, but he has not fulfilled his lifeline, and fate would not strike him down now.

" Heyheyheyhey. I haz known this wolf before longer than I no u.., Cuther sum slaack" he said when she started to talk to Cara, he remembered her from somewhere... But he knew it was something important...
Messages In This Thread
Nowhere else in the World [MATURE] - by Silvermane - June 03, 2014, 07:05 AM
RE: Nowhere else in the World [MATURE] - by Cara - June 04, 2014, 08:10 PM
RE: Nowhere else in the World [MATURE] - by Silvermane - June 05, 2014, 01:06 AM
RE: Nowhere else in the World [MATURE] - by Cara - June 05, 2014, 07:33 PM
RE: Nowhere else in the World [MATURE] - by Silvermane - June 06, 2014, 12:07 AM
RE: Nowhere else in the World [MATURE] - by Cara - June 07, 2014, 09:09 PM
RE: Nowhere else in the World [MATURE] - by Ypres - June 07, 2014, 09:39 PM
RE: Nowhere else in the World [MATURE] - by Silvermane - June 08, 2014, 02:33 AM
RE: Nowhere else in the World [MATURE] - by Cara - June 09, 2014, 05:19 PM
RE: Nowhere else in the World [MATURE] - by Ypres - June 11, 2014, 02:21 PM
RE: Nowhere else in the World [MATURE] - by Silvermane - June 12, 2014, 12:16 AM
RE: Nowhere else in the World [MATURE] - by Cara - June 13, 2014, 07:15 PM
RE: Nowhere else in the World [MATURE] - by Ypres - June 15, 2014, 01:41 AM
RE: Nowhere else in the World [MATURE] - by Silvermane - June 24, 2014, 03:12 AM
RE: Nowhere else in the World [MATURE] - by Cara - June 25, 2014, 02:21 PM