barnacles on the container ship of consciousness
marrow of the spirit
87 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Her smile was devious and her eyes gleamed with playful malice as her voice rang out, I'm gonna getchu! It was a delicious look on her, Verrine thought, feeling his nerves thrum and his heart quicken as he looked at her in all her glorious mock villainy. Swiftly, she pounced at him, and he allowed himself to be tackled -- "Agghhh!" They crashed to the ground in a tangle of legs and fuzz and goofy laughter, rolling around and wrestling and generally acting like puppies. Of course, when it came to contests of brute strength, he could probably win against Jules fairly easily. But that wasn't the point here. He pushed against her and nipped at her, pretending to struggle against her but all the while secretly resisting the overwhelming urge to pull her closer.
<center><font face="times"><font color="#99938d"><small>A T  T H E  C R E A T I O N ' S  H O L L O W,  A  S U D D E N  W H I T E  L I G H T  G L E A M S<br><i>like a wayward sentient spirit in the mire of space and time</i></small></font></font></center>
Messages In This Thread
RE: barnacles on the container ship of consciousness - by Verrine - June 12, 2014, 01:12 AM