Stone Circle take it away
the biographer
139 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
No problem!

Krypton nodded, she seemed pretty understanding which made Phiipa feel a bit better.  It seemed the other was about to ask another question when Valette appeared, looking quite unamused. Phiipa had figured as such, from what she knew of Valette the woman was strict, and wouldn't have been pleased with her disappearance. Phiipa cursed herself in her mind, scolding herself for ever taking the trip in the first place. 

She bowed her head to the dark alpha, submissive in her posture. Hello Valette. She added respectfully. Phiipa didn't mind giving her own explanation to the alpha, but Krypton gave it for her. She was glad to hear that the gamma believed her, and it almost seemed she was helping her. Phiipa reminded herself to thank the older woman later. Krypton asked if she had bred while she was gone, and Phiipa shook her head. Oh no! I waited until I was fully done with my heat before I left. I wish I hadn't left at all, I'm rubbish with directions.

She paused, the continued to explain herself, now shifting more towards Val. I am very sorry for my disappearance. It was meant to be a short trip outside of the territory, but I wandered a bit further than expected. Then it rained, and all of a sudden I'd lost my trail. I came back as quickly as possible. I know I should've alerted one of you before leaving, so for that, you have my apologies. She said, looking down slightly.

Messages In This Thread
take it away - by Phiipa - April 11, 2017, 08:00 AM
RE: take it away - by RIP Krypton - April 11, 2017, 03:35 PM
RE: take it away - by Phiipa - April 11, 2017, 04:28 PM
RE: take it away - by RIP Valette - April 11, 2017, 04:55 PM
RE: take it away - by RIP Krypton - April 26, 2017, 09:16 AM
RE: take it away - by Phiipa - April 27, 2017, 06:06 AM
RE: take it away - by RIP Valette - May 01, 2017, 04:30 AM
RE: take it away - by RIP Krypton - May 01, 2017, 09:34 AM
RE: take it away - by Phiipa - May 01, 2017, 04:02 PM