Moonspear you wouldn’t leave 'til we loved in the morning
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Flinching as she cried out at him, he turned his head away and tried to smother the flames of anger, and pain within him. He did not want to hurt her, he would never hurt her no matter how much this hurt him. "Choices are the point of living on the physical realm. the ability of free will. As for my soul being in the heavens, I am afraid not much is left of it" he spoke freely, sounding much like the man he was before coming to the Teekons. He could sense her stepping forward as well as see rhe movement from the corners of his eyes, and though he wantes to step away his heart leapt and he pushed his face against her neck.

He stayed like this, reveling in what would possibly be their last embrace and found his tears flowing freely once more.He pleaded silently and desperately for her to change her mind, even though he knew it was for naught. Sighing as she stepped away he bowed his head so that their foreheads could meet. The words she spoke both soothed and broke him even further and he stifled a sob " And I you.." he murmured.

Her surprised question made him look up and he simply nodded " I made a promise to Amekaze, and I would never leave our children. I will stay for as long as life permits me." he confirmed feeling his body still finally. Then with a pang of fear he looked at her with wide eyes "Aren't you?" he asked.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you wouldn’t leave 'til we loved in the morning - by Dakarai - April 28, 2017, 03:00 PM