The night is my companion and solitude my guide [J]
<center><small><em>avatar by java</em></small></center>
28 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
She wasn't privy to his opinion of her but, had she known he considered her brash and argumentative, she would have laughed in his face and walked away. As it was, Viatrix didn't do that, but instead waited for him to answer her questions, which she considered valid, logical concerns for any pack wolf to have. After all, Majesty was advertising a way of life that went against all of their natural born instincts as wolves, so she thought it was more than understandable for others to have concerns.

It turned out that it wasn't understandable at all, at least not to Majesty, who made something of a half-threat at the end of his words. Viatrix's demeanour instantly changed from polite to stiff and offended, not because his reasoning didn't make sense (they did in some fashion) but because he would dare to make such a comment at the rear of them. Any chance he had of recruiting her to his ranks disappeared, for Viatrix wasn't stupid enough to miss the implication. He meant to imply, at least to her ears, that she was somehow argumentative and would cause problems with the pack, which couldn't have been further from the truth.

“I will do just that,” Viatrix said coldly, lifting her ears and body to stand equal with him, for there was no reason to respect such an insulting creature any longer. “A word of advice, however: if you want wolves to join you, I would suggest not insulting them as you just did myself.” With that said, the inky woman turned around and began to walk away, no more or less agitated than when she'd come (it didn't anger her to be treated this way), but she was definitely less respectful than her initial approach.
Messages In This Thread
RE: The night is my companion and solitude my guide [J] - by ZC25 - June 12, 2014, 09:32 AM