Stone Circle she is going through the unimaginable
the biographer
139 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Phiipa's tail begin to wag and a smile mad it's way upon her lips as soon as she saw her sister. Vinnira didn't look very happy at all, and instead of being greeted by, 'Phi I'm so glad to see you', she got 'you little weasel'. She couldn't help but chuckle at that, but when Vinnie started talking about a bunch of other stuff, Phiipa's smile faded. First off, she had no idea who Vinnie was talking about. Graydad? Did she mean Grayday? And who was Keiko and Grayson? She wanted to ask about that, but she figured her sister deserved an explanation first.

The golden furred woman's tail flicked back and forth as she spoke, I got a little lost while out exploring. I got restless after my heat, and I figured it would be a short trip, nobody would notice I'd left. There was strong rain and I lost the trail, I'm sorry it took me so long to find my way home. But Valette is going to give me navigation lessons, so it shouldn't happen again. She finished assuringly, then added, Vinnira you know I would never leave you and Sophy intentionally. Next time I feel like exploring though I'll make sure to tell you first.

Messages In This Thread
she is going through the unimaginable - by Phiipa - May 01, 2017, 04:37 PM
RE: she is going through the unimaginable - by Phiipa - May 02, 2017, 11:47 AM
RE: she is going through the unimaginable - by Sophy - May 15, 2017, 02:35 AM
RE: she is going through the unimaginable - by Sophy - May 18, 2017, 11:58 PM