The night is my companion and solitude my guide [J]
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Majesty blinked in confusion as Viatrix spoke of being insulted. Insulted? How? He was still puzzled over this as she turned and began to leave. It was fine with Majesty if she did not want to join his pack, but he would never let something like this... insult stand without saying something about it. Although he wasn't quite sure what he had said to offend her, he was going to apologize for whatever it was. He was not the type to leave these things unsaid.

"Wait, Miss DeMonte," he called softly. "Please. Tell me what I have said to offend you. I'd like to apologize for whatever it might have been. And I'd like to assure you that I had absolutely no intention of doing so. If you do not want to join my pack, then that is alright with me. But at least accept my apology. Please." He bowed his head to her as he waited to see whether she would turn at all, or simply walk away and leave him behind without a word.
Messages In This Thread
RE: The night is my companion and solitude my guide [J] - by Majesty - June 12, 2014, 07:04 PM