Greatwater Lake Yearning for this moment
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Dear Lord, I love her accent! ^_^ Also, this may or may not be my last post on here. It depends on whether you want to continue it further after your next post. Tell me OOCly whether it's over or not next time you post, okay? Also, I'm going to use this to get EXP for finding a mate in-game.

Majesty was full of joy - a joy he had not felt in a long, long time. Things had, it seemed, been recently looking up for him. He had his own pack, and now, he had a mate. He wasn't sure if his courtship with Erika would last, simply because of the distance and wolves between them, but he hoped it would. And he hoped one day he could convince her that coming and living with him on the island was a good thing. But he also knew he was perhaps thinking too far ahead. He would see how their relationship went first. If it was meant to be, then it was meant to be. If it wasn't, he would be heartbroken, but at least he would know for sure.

"Erika," he murmured, smiling at her. "Thank you." Slowly, he leaned down and gently pressed the side of his face against hers again. But this time, his face touched the side of hers that she hated. He rubbed his muzzle along the scarred, deformed, always-hidden right half of her face. Without flinching. Without holding his breath. This was a part of her, along with all the other parts of her. And though he knew she hated it about herself, he hoped he could make her see that she should love all parts of herself.

"You truly are beautiful, Erika," he said, and then chuckled, the sound rumbling through his chest. He hoped she would hear it and shudder in pleasure. He - apparently - had that affect on females. They all seemed to enjoy his chuckle. This made him happy. But now there was no other female for him than her. Erika. "My Erika."
Messages In This Thread
Yearning for this moment - by Erika - June 10, 2014, 09:14 PM
RE: Yearning for this moment - by Majesty - June 11, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: Yearning for this moment - by Erika - June 11, 2014, 07:52 PM
RE: Yearning for this moment - by Majesty - June 11, 2014, 08:10 PM
RE: Yearning for this moment - by Erika - June 11, 2014, 09:24 PM
RE: Yearning for this moment - by Majesty - June 11, 2014, 10:50 PM
RE: Yearning for this moment - by Erika - June 12, 2014, 06:07 AM
RE: Yearning for this moment - by Majesty - June 12, 2014, 08:58 AM
RE: Yearning for this moment - by Erika - June 12, 2014, 10:07 AM
RE: Yearning for this moment - by Majesty - June 12, 2014, 07:19 PM
RE: Yearning for this moment - by Erika - June 12, 2014, 09:25 PM