Morningside Cuesta where my pine trees met with your monsters
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
After having endured the loss of two homes, the death of his wife and sudden disappearance of his daughter, Sylvas never thought he would've found peace of mind again. But as the brown male stood within the Cuesta beside his new friend, discussing what actions to take before the next winter, made it all seem possible and within reach once more. After everything, he and the others had battled through, finally ending here, where they were now, lifted a great weight from Sylvas' shoulders. He'd promised those he guarded that he would find a place they could call home, somewhere they'd feel safe and he was finally content, knowing now, that he had delivered on that promise. Though, mostly all thanks to Grayday.

”I have to say, I'm in agreement with you there.” Sylvas said with a smile, the mercenary shifting himself on his paws as he offered a gentle swish of his tail before speaking again, ”Like you said, everyone should be apart of the journey and it'd be an experience for us all.. And yes, it'll be less worrying thinking about those left behind if we all go together, plus strength in numbers and all.” Syl said as he dipped his head to Day with another smile, ears arching forward as brown male felt the playful nudge against his shoulder given from Grayday before darting off. 

A smirk grew across the merc's maw as he watched the silver brute up ahead, Sylvas' front instantly dropped to the ground as he gradually propelled himself forward to give chase, a low rumble escaping him as he dashed forward, reaching out to lightly nip at Grayday's thrashing tail.
Messages In This Thread