The Sunspire Up, up and away...
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —

So involved in the task of uprooting the tree he failed to hear another get close to him. A rather stupid thing on his part, he needed to be patrolling boarders not playing house. Swiftcurrent creek wolves were rather dumb and would likely be making an appearance now that the claim had been made vocally.

Part of him really wanted to find a way to the hot springs in order to please Ame' he wanted to see her smile alight upon him. Ferdie opened his jaws and released the branch, the tree snapping back wildly and then out again making contact with his muzzle once as it continued to swing wildly before it settled. It was if the tree wanted to add it's insult to his predicament.

In Ame's presence he did not fling his tail high or hold himself upright, but almost seemed to deffer to her like a pup caught doing something wrong, though this behavior would not last long, for it was just not in his nature. Ferdie crouched a little and smiled abashedly. He moved toward her and nudged her chin almost submissively then immediately rested his chin on her shoulders in an affectionate yet dominate manner, he seemed confused and at war with himself over where she stood in his presence. Were there others around he'd know how to act but here alone he just couldn't figure out his heart desires.

Ferdie then plopped his rump upon the ground and leaned back using a rear paw to scratch behind his ear in an attempt to distract and also regain control of himself.

You caught me, I was trying to remove the tree, I think if I can break it down and move it, There may be a way to the hot springs; albeit steep I think it may yield an entry point

Ferdie sat back up and looked to her eyes, enjoying the color of her iris's the softened look in his face showed her he was seeking the eye contact not using it as a show of dominance. If that doesn't work, then I realized while talking to our newest pack sister Viatrix Demonte that eventually we might have to travel higher and then back track to the hot spring. Stop fighting the mountain and just go with it. Ferdie had been thinking of Ame when the idea occurred to him he had just happened to be talking to Viatrix.

Which route do you think we should try Ame? Here he was truly interested in her answer; she seemed to know more about mountains then he, Even though he had also live on one for over a year. He respected that about her and wished to share in her knowledge of nature. he wondered if she ever though about becoming the pack naturalist but for the moment had asked enough questions.

Messages In This Thread
Up, up and away... - by Ferdie Von Pelt - June 11, 2014, 08:34 PM
RE: Up, up and away... - by Amekaze - June 11, 2014, 09:34 PM
RE: Up, up and away... - by Ferdie Von Pelt - June 12, 2014, 10:09 PM
RE: Up, up and away... - by Amekaze - June 13, 2014, 05:18 PM
RE: Up, up and away... - by Ferdie Von Pelt - June 16, 2014, 08:47 PM
RE: Up, up and away... - by Amekaze - June 19, 2014, 02:37 AM
RE: Up, up and away... - by Ferdie Von Pelt - June 24, 2014, 11:41 PM
RE: Up, up and away... - by Amekaze - June 27, 2014, 02:05 AM
RE: Up, up and away... - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 01, 2014, 11:08 PM
RE: Up, up and away... - by Amekaze - July 08, 2014, 02:12 AM
RE: Up, up and away... - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 13, 2014, 08:27 PM