Cedar Sweep Keep moving, she said.
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
No problem! It's hard to imagine 'small and petite' for what they mean lol

For Hemlock it was a misfortunate for any male who encountered her. She was jaded, certainly, and to many distinctly distant. For strange males? She was outright defensive in the first go. Few tried to push through her exterior, Palisander was the only one so far as she found herself greatly missing her mate most days. Some would suggest the pain would subside in the future days but there had been no end in sight so far for her grief - she had left behind all memories of him, after all, and had lost the only home they had known as husband and wife. 

Hemlock drew in a deep breath, pushing those thoughts down again. She could not lose sight of what was happening in the here and now, after all. "I am Hemlock Kali," She offered, head tilting proudly a bit. "There are only a few packs in these parts - most are scattered among the terrain. You will find many to choose from - but I will warn you to lay your alliances carefully. Few are forgiving of transgressions." Her own Teaghlaigh included in that lot. They would not suffer fools or seem weak. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
Keep moving, she said. - by Anubis Sekket - May 11, 2017, 12:34 AM
RE: Keep moving, she said. - by Hemlock - May 11, 2017, 12:50 AM
RE: Keep moving, she said. - by Anubis Sekket - May 11, 2017, 01:12 AM
RE: Keep moving, she said. - by Hemlock - May 11, 2017, 01:27 AM
RE: Keep moving, she said. - by Anubis Sekket - May 11, 2017, 01:44 AM
RE: Keep moving, she said. - by Hemlock - May 11, 2017, 02:04 AM
RE: Keep moving, she said. - by Anubis Sekket - May 11, 2017, 02:18 AM
RE: Keep moving, she said. - by Hemlock - May 11, 2017, 03:12 AM
RE: Keep moving, she said. - by Anubis Sekket - May 11, 2017, 03:27 AM
RE: Keep moving, she said. - by Hemlock - June 23, 2017, 06:06 PM