Swiftcurrent Creek the fury
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #000;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><i><FONT COLOR="#454a5f">k</FONT><FONT COLOR="#44495c">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#414758">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3f4554">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3d4350"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#3a414c">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#383e47">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#353c43"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#333a3f">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#31383b">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#2e3637">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#2c3433">s</FONT></i></span></p>
<span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; text-transform:uppercase; color:grey;">avatar by <b>karmencita</b>; table by <b>java</b></span>
43 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
I'm sorry for the wait! I thought I replied to this...I had a post written for it and everything and must have deleted it from word because I thought I posted. *weeps*

Cutthroat watched as Bazi offered him a stiff smile, though he did not attribute it to any sort of real mirth (the terseness of her lips saw to that) but he offered her something of a dashing one in turn. Just because the muscles tugging upwards felt good to the Captive who could not remember the last time he had smiled. And while Bazi did not comment on his observation that Fox should kick him to the curb (it probably would have made several wolves happy to be rid of him) but Cutthroat figured that maybe he didn’t want to know the Beta’s true opinion on him and so let it slide more for his own sake than anything else. His ears cupped forth when she began to speak once more, informing Cutthroat that Ferdie was sick and for a moment Cutthroat almost interjected that Ferdie had not appeared ill to him, however, he got the gist that Bazi didn’t necessarily mean a physical illness but instead an illness of the mind. Or heart. Or both, perhaps. “You shared a den with him, lass?” Out of all that she had spoke that was what he chose to ask her first? Cutthroat wasn’t sure why it surprised him so much, or why it reared jealousy in him that Ferdie had shared the sheer intimacy of sharing a den with Bazi. …Of course it could be called a non-romantic sort of intimacy that he shared with Fox since they shared a den. Then again, it was so Fox could keep an eye on him, he knew.

“Was the illness truly that bad?” Cutthroat didn’t know much of mental illness and made a habit to avoid both Ferdie and Jace as much as he could during the short time they, too, had resided in the Creek with him (although Cutthroat wished he could have avoided Njal as easily). Cutthroat was, by no means, sticking up for Ferdie he was simply curious as to Bazi’s opinions of his condition. When she glimpsed at him with the eye that was still facing him; for she had turned her head away sharply with a snort previously, and then voiced yet another opinion. That she thought they were together. For a moment, the manner in which the Beta Female truly meant ‘together’ was lost on the inky Pirate and his lips parted to confirm that it was sort of obvious they would stick together being as how they were both outcast but then it sunk in which way she had meant it.

She thought they were together, like mates, partners. Lovers.

It was an interesting observation to Cutthroat who attempted to wrap his mind around the idea and then wished he hadn’t as unpleasant images flooded his mind. “What made you come to that conclusion?” Cutthroat wouldn’t have been surprised if she was right, in the end, but it was kind of moot even if it was true now, wasn’t it?

Messages In This Thread
the fury - by Bazi - May 29, 2014, 08:52 AM
RE: the fury - by Cutthroat - May 29, 2014, 09:46 AM
RE: the fury - by Bazi - May 29, 2014, 02:30 PM
RE: the fury - by Cutthroat - May 31, 2014, 01:24 PM
RE: the fury - by Bazi - June 03, 2014, 04:21 PM
RE: the fury - by Cutthroat - June 13, 2014, 08:16 AM
RE: the fury - by Bazi - June 15, 2014, 11:58 AM
RE: the fury - by Cutthroat - June 16, 2014, 05:20 PM
RE: the fury - by Bazi - July 04, 2014, 01:18 PM