Totoka River (IC joining) knights and kings and beasts and shit
6 Posts
Ooc — Rush
ooc: I'm going to wrap this up here. I'm not interested in becoming part of a pack who forgets about the character trying to join before they even get a chance to join. Thanks for your replies. I suppose you could post after I end this, or whatever you like, but since they're taking so long to reach him, Dagger loses interest and walks out of the territory before they get there.

Ic:

Still waiting, and waiting, and waiting. The branch dropped from his now sore mouth, as hope to eventually meet the Isle dwellers dissipated and he was left confused. Had his aging ears heard wrong? Had the howl of the Isle been merely an illusion? Furrowing his brow in confusion, the tawny, peppered male strained an ear for no more than a second before finally abandoning his post, leaving the peace offering where he once stood eager to greet whoever troubled themselves to meet him. He was only one male, had his own calls been that intimidating?

Nursing the notion that perhaps he had frightened whoever dwelled on the Isle, Dagger felt a new sense of pride and decided to leave his mark, a lasting impression after he left. The Isle, in retrospect, hadn't much to offer a hunter of his skill level, so it was decided he would not loiter another night. Instead, the giant Oathbone lowered his body, hunkering into a crouching position, in the open grass where he had laid, and proceeded to take a healthy dump, to reiterate his presence had been strong here for the time being. And he had held it as long as possible in order to meet what ever ghost had answered his call. Finishing, Dagger also urinated, then scraped mighty paws against the earth to press his scent that much further into the ground. As many dogs do after they relieve themselves, Dagger kicked off like a rocket of sheer joy after he had finished, running like a crazed young pup, happy to be moving on to the next territory. No second thoughts.

Exit Dagger.
Messages In This Thread
RE: (IC joining) knights and kings and beasts and shit - by Dagger - June 13, 2014, 08:50 AM