Frostfire Ridge the blood that runs through my veins is ichor not iron
Oh, me and the Sun? We're cool. He's a chill dude, for the most part. Don't get on his nerves though; he gets pretty heated.
273 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
Ash could feel his time was running out with the dudette, and he kinda regretted not gettin' on her green side before he found her red. Man, if he could just pluck a flower of somethin' for her, maybe a tulip. Tulips were nice; they also had bulbs that were good for headaches, if eaten on the third day from picking. 

The golden healer was deterred a smidge from conversing with her, but he covered it up with humble modesty, trying his hardest to make words that made sense to the normal people, come from him.

"I'm sorry, Skaði, I gotta go do a thing. Maybe we can tango later in life, eh?"

He wanted to be her friend, but it was a hard thing for him to come to a neutral ground with babes, especially one's with tempers past that of the sun. He just didn't wanna ruin her day, so he decided it was best if he left her, his attempt at being considerate.

"I'll catch ya later, beautiful."

And with the final bid, he turned to make his leave, his fresh green gaze matching the radiance of the chilled forest. Maybe there might be nice vegetation he could peek around for out here.
Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood that runs through my veins is ichor not iron - by Ashton - May 17, 2017, 04:40 AM