barnacles on the container ship of consciousness
marrow of the spirit
87 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Wrappin' up here since we've got a new one!

Her attempt to get up resulted in her falling back down on top of him, literally nose-to-nose with him, and for a moment, everything froze. He had the most beautiful girl in the world right here in his arms, her nose and her lips just inches from his own, and he didn't know what to do. Should he kiss her? Pull her closer? He felt her heart fluttering in her chest in between dizzying throbs of his own. He gazed into her eyes, sharp and intelligent and as warm and lovely as sunlit honey.

Not knowing what to do at that moment, he grinned and suddenly rolled over on top of her, pinning her playfully with his nose pressed against hers. "Hunt with me," he said, almost breathless from the intensity of the moment before. "Betcha can't catch something before I do." It was just another challenge he knew he would lose, because she was ten times the hunter he was. But that was the point. A wicked grin flashed across her face before he gave her a quick, fleeting kiss (;D!!!) and then took off running, scared out of his mind over what had just happened, but at the same time exhilarated and electrified.
<center><font face="times"><font color="#99938d"><small>A T  T H E  C R E A T I O N ' S  H O L L O W,  A  S U D D E N  W H I T E  L I G H T  G L E A M S<br><i>like a wayward sentient spirit in the mire of space and time</i></small></font></font></center>
Messages In This Thread
RE: barnacles on the container ship of consciousness - by Verrine - June 13, 2014, 11:47 PM